Sunday, May 29, 2011

Intro

I got this idea when I was in Peru.
One day during siesta I got this urge to draw.
But not just anything.

I wanted to draw a Psalm.

I prayed and told the Lord that I would read one Psalm everyday and then offer to Him my creative best.
Here is what happened.

I know I don't have the most theological interpretations, but this is just what the Psalms have said to me.
Through my eyes. My experiences. My falls and fails.

May you be blessed as much as Psalms has blessed me.
And continue with me on this journey through one of the most beautiful books of the Bible. 

3 comments:

  1. this is going to be so good. or already is? or both. yes. both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, I LOVE THESE! I've been reading your blogs and you are a true inspiration. I'm preparing to leave in 2 months as an SM myself and your experiences and amazing faith have helped me prepare for what is to come. Althought I realize I don't think I will ever be FULLY prepared for what is to come, that's the joy of it all. That proves that this isn't about what i know it's about WHO I know:) thanks for these inspirational drawings. keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might also like this site http://pettydesigner.com he designed through the book of Psalms.

    ReplyDelete